Do you want your website name to feature on Google and MSN?
Submitting a website to search engines is supposedly the best way to drive targeted traffic in the right direction. The users know exactly what they are looking for and if your website comes up in the search results for their entered words & phrases, then you become a potential source of information for their queries.
Let us do the submission for you!
There is no alternative to manual submission as they yield quality results as compared to automated submissions
You just need to provide us with your website and your choice of keywords.
These keywords will be worked upon by our SEO specialists for validation. Finally they will submit the website to 100+ Search Engines that are recorded in our database.
So if you want to see your website listed on Google, Yahoo!, MSN, and many other popular search engines, avail our Search Engine Submission Services.
Hurry now! It´s up for grabs for only $24.95 for 100 Search engines...
Unbelievable, isn´t it?
Get started right away and enjoy multiple listings in the Top Search Engines all across the web.
Search Engine Submission Services
(100 Search engines)
Search Engine Submission FAQS
- 1. What is a search engine?
- A Web Search Engine is a search engine designed to search for information on the World Wide Web. Information may consist of web pages, images and other types of files. [Re : Wiki]
- It is actually the process of saving bookmarks to a public website and tagging them with "keywords".
- 2. Why do I need to submit my site to them?
- Search engines make up for the majority of high traffic referral sites. So getting listed on them will help you obtain this advantage. Even the lesser known search engines give rankings to websites which are listed on popular search engines. So being listed on them provides leverage both ways.
- 3. How can you help me in this submission process?
- Our team of experienced professionals will manually submit your website to 100 Search Engines after reviewing the necessary submission guidelines.
- 4. How long does it take to get listed in a search engine?
- It can take anywhere from several weeks to several months to see your listing in the organic results on the search engines. We cannot guarantee you the exact time frame for it.
- 5. Can I see the list of Search Engines that you will be submitting to?
- Of course you can. Contact us right here.
- 6. Will I get a report on the details of your submission?
- Yes. We will provide you a detailed report of all the submissions that we have undertaken for your website.
- 7. What is a Meta tag? Do I really need to provide them for this submission purpose?
- Meta elements are HTML or XHTML elements. They are used to specify page description, keywords and any other metadata not provided through the other head elements and attributes.
- These tags actually help in Search Engine rankings and placements. So it is important that you provide them for a good ranking.
- 8. Can you tell me the exact position or rank that my site will get in the search engines?
- We cannot predict the exact position or ranking that your website will get in various Search Engines. It depends on the Search Engines themselves as to how they rate your website after checking through all their individual criteria.
- 9. Do I need to pay any extra fee for submitting to search engines?
- No. You don´t have to pay anything extra. You only need to pay a reasonable fee for our service.